Have you just purchased a new car, or are you currently leasing a car and need full coverage car insurance? The term full coverage car insurance means an auto insurance policy that contains provisions for liability, comprehensive and collision insurance, as well as any additional insurance coverages you feel you need to be covered if your car gets damaged. Here at Couri Insurance Agency, we design full coverage car insurance policies that are unique to the driver and their specific needs.
What Types of Car Insurance Can Be Included in a Full Coverage Car Insurance Policy?
Insurance is designed to protect you financially against the unexpected. In the case, a custom-designed full coverage car insurance policy is designed to protect you if your vehicle is damaged or you are injured in a car accident or incident regarding your car, truck van or SUV, along with other vehicle types. Most drivers choose to get liability, comprehensive, and collision insurance. However, there are additional options available that can give you even more coverage and peace of mind.
- Collision – may pay for the repairs or replacement of your vehicle up to its value just before the accident or incident. (Usually has a deductible)
- Comprehensive – May pay for non-accident related damage to your vehicle. Typical items covered include fire, vandalism, theft, and certain covered weather events. (May have exclusions)
- Custom Parts and Equipment Insurance – If you have modified your vehicle with custom or specialty parts, this insurance coverage helps pay for the replacement or repair
- Emergency (Roadside) Assistance – Designed to help you get and pay for a tow truck in your car breaks down while you are driving it
- Gap Insurance – Designed to cover the costs between the value of your new vehicle or leased vehicle and the amount remaining on your contract or loan
- Liability – May pay for the other driver’s injuries and car repair or replacement bills after the accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Great for individuals who have high health insurance deductibles or no health insurance. This helps pay for your accident-related medical expenses and treatments
- Rental Car Coverage – Designed to pay a portion or certain amount for a rental car after your accident, if your vehicle is not drivable and being repaired or replaced
- Underinsured and Uninsured – Helps pay for accident-related expenses if you are involved in a collision with a driver who has extremely low insurance limits or no auto insurance
Are There Any Deductibles or Limitations on Full Coverage Car Insurance Policies?
There may be deductibles or limitations on portions or all of your auto insurance policy types. You can generally expect a deductible amount on collision and custom parts replacement insurance. Liability insurance has set limits on the maximum amount of money that will be paid to the other driver. However, you can customize your liability coverage limits. Comprehensive insurance may have certain exclusions and limitations. Rental car coverage may have a daily cap, and roadside assistance may have specific maximum amounts, depending on the services provided. If you have questions about any deductibles or insurance policy limitations, it’s always best to talk with one of our insurance agents in Waukesha, WI.
How Do I Get Full Coverage Auto Insurance?
Getting customized car insurance coverage that can be considered full coverage car insurance is easy with our agents at Couri Insurance Agency. All you have to do is give us a call and explain your auto insurance needs. Our agents will then ask you a few questions to give you the exact amount of insurance you need so that you can rest easy, knowing you’re covered if you get into an accident.
To learn more about our car insurance products and to speak with an agent about your car insurance needs, give us a call at 262-548-8077.