If you’re shopping for new car insurance or looking for a better auto insurance rate, Couri Insurance Agency can help!
Couri Insurance Agency, located in Waukesha Wisconsin, has been providing individuals and families with comprehensive auto insurance solutions since 1970. Our team of WI agents helps you secure comprehensive insurance auto protection at competitive rates.
From classic cars to mopeds to your daily driver, we’ve got you covered! We’re an independent agency, which means you’re not locked into one company. We have access to numerous markets, making it easy for us to shop all your needs.
Got a teenage driver? No problem! We provide multi-carrier auto quotes from top rated companies, helping you contrast limits, evaluate coverage types and compare pricing. You may even qualify for one of the following auto insurance discounts – Multiple Vehicle Discount, Good Driver Discount, College Graduate Discount – saving you even more money!
With Couri, you’ll get the right coverage for the best price. An auto quote only takes a few minutes and you could save hundreds on car insurance.
If you drive a vehicle, almost every state requires you to carry auto insurance. And most states require a minimum amount of bodily injury and property damage liability insurance before you can legally drive your car. If you’re financing a vehicle, your lender may have additional car insurance requirements.
Regardless of the coverage required, it’s smart to carry auto insurance to protect yourself and those around you. Car insurance helps save your finances when an accident occurs and helps pay for vehicle damage repairs. Consider these major policy protections when purchasing auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability pays for injuries you, the designated driver or policyholder, cause to someone else when operating a covered vehicle.
- Property Damage Liability pays for damages you (or someone driving the covered car with your permission) cause to someone else’s property. This typically means damage to someone else’s car, but it can also include damages to fences, telephone poles, buildings or other structures.
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses due to bodily injury or death from an auto accident.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage reimburses you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if one of you is hit by an uninsured driver. Underinsured motorist coverage applies when an at-fault driver doesn’t have enough insurance to pay for the total loss. This coverage also protects you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
- Collision pays for damage to your car resulting from an accident with another car or object.
- Comprehensive reimburses you for loss or damage caused by something other than a collision, such as theft, fire, or contact with animals like birds or deer. This coverage also reimburses you if your windshield is cracked or shattered.
Ready to learn more? Contact us at 800-444-1215 or begin our online auto insurance quote process now. Don’t forget – Couri Insurance is a full-service agency. As part of our one-stop shopping convenience, we can offer you a great life insurance quote as well!