Get Customized Insurance Motorcycle Coverage from Couri!
If you’re shopping for a motorbike insurance policy or looking for better motorcycle insurance rates, Couri Insurance Agency can help!
Couri Insurance Agency, located in Waukesha Wisconsin, has been providing individuals with personalized motorcycle insurance solutions since 1970. Our team of WI agents helps you secure comprehensive insurance motorbike protection at competitive rates.
From sports bikes to scooters to cruisers, we’ve got you covered! We’re an independent agency which means you’re not locked into one company. We have access to numerous markets, making it easy for us to shop all your insurance motorbike needs.
Ready to compare motorcycle insurance rates? We provide multi-carrier motorcycle insurance quotes from top-rated companies, helping you contrast limits, evaluate coverage types, and compare pricing. You may even qualify for one of the following motorcycle insurance discounts – Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Discount, Good Rider Discount, Multiple Policy Discount – saving you even more money!
Important Motorcycle Insurance Information
No one ever wants to get in an accident. Unfortunately, accidents happen and people get hurt. Motorcycle liability coverage helps protect you from claims against any damage or injury you may cause to property or other people when operating your insured motorcycle.
Most states require motorcyclists to carry liability insurance as the minimum policy requirement. In certain states, before you even buy a bike, you must have liability coverage in place. There are many important protections that should be considered when obtaining motorcycle quotes. Review these policy protections when purchasing motorcycle insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability pays for injuries you cause to someone else when operating a covered motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability pays for damages you cause to someone else’s property. This typically means damage to someone else’s vehicle, but can also include damages to fences, telephone poles, buildings or other structures.
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses due to bodily injury or death from a motorcycle accident.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage provides protection if you’re in an accident caused by another driver, and the other driver doesn’t have insurance, or has inadequate insurance coverage. The coverage helps pay for medical treatment, lost wages and other damages to you and your passengers.
- Collision pays for damage to your motorcycle resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive reimburses you for loss or damage to your bike caused by something other than a collision, such as theft, fire or acts of vandalism.
Ready to learn more? Contact us at 800-444-1215 or begin our online insurance motorcycle quote process now.
Don’t forget – Couri Insurance is a full-service agency. If you’re looking for a complete financial planning solution, we can design a personalized plan that fits your lifestyle!