If you’re shopping for business insurance or looking for better business insurance rates, Couri Insurance Agency can help!
Couri Insurance Agency, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin, has been providing organizations with customized business insurance solutions since 1970. Our team of WI agents helps you secure comprehensive business insurance protection at competitive rates.
From small business liability insurance to large all-inclusive multi-line insurance programs, we’ve got you covered! We’re an independent agency which means you’re not locked into one company. We have access to numerous markets, making it easy for us to shop for all your needs. We insure many types of businesses and seldom find a niche we can’t write!
For your convenience, we offer business owners packages (BOP’s) so that you can secure all the property and liability protection you need in one affordable policy.
Looking for workers’ compensation insurance? How about commercial auto coverage? No problem! We provide multi-carrier business insurance quotes from top-rated companies, helping you contrast limits, evaluate coverage types, and compare pricing. You may even qualify for a Multiple Policy Discount or a Drug-Free Workplace Discount – saving you even more money!
With Couri, you’ll get the right coverage for the best price – a business insurance quote from us only takes a few minutes and could save you significant time and money!
Business insurance is a broad description that covers many different types of commercial insurance protection. Here are just a few basic coverage types you should consider when purchasing insurance for your business:
- Business Property Insurance protects against loss or damage to the location of your business and its contents. It can also insure the property of others in your care when a loss occurs.
- Business Liability Insurance protects your business from being held liable for an injury or error due to negligence. We offer a variety of small business liability protection including small business general liability, product liability, professional liability, errors and omissions insurance and more.
- Business Interruption protects against a reduction in your income when operations are interrupted by a covered catastrophe. This coverage can provide income reimbursement or allow your business to set up temporary business operations at a different location to earn income.
- Commercial Auto Insurance protects against property damage to vehicles and damage caused to others by covered vehicles. Keep in mind, a personal auto policy does not cover vehicles used by your business. If your company uses vehicles in the course of business, then you need to secure a business auto policy.
- Workers’ Compensation is a mandatory type of business insurance that provides employees who become injured or ill on the job with medical coverage and income replacement. It also protects your business from being sued by employees for conditions that caused that injury or illness. Failing to secure workers compensation insurance can result in severe penalties.
- Niche-Specific Coverage is often needed to cover exposures unique to your industry. We can help you understand and manage the risks that are inherent to your business with tailored insurance solutions.
- Health Insurance provides health coverage benefits to you and your employees. We can help you navigate the rising cost of health care and identify cost-effective solutions to help you attract and retain key employees.
- Life Insurance protects the business against the death of key a key person. There are many types of life insurance plans available to manage business risk.
Ready to learn more? If you’re looking for small business insurance liability in Waukesha, Wisconsin, or need a comprehensive insurance plan for your business, contact us at 800-444-1215 or begin our online business insurance quote process now.